As seafarers are the most important link in the maritime chain industry we all should care about them if we want to keep heading in the proper direction, IMO & ILO have developed a convention called Maritime Labour Convention covering all aspects connected caring about seafarers rights and shipowners obligations, for this regard we are as usual ready to support you in order you meet the requirements by smoothly, simplify & effectively manner based on our services below (but not limited to):
- MLC 2006 Gap Analysis for New MLC 2006 Ships & Existed MLC 2006 Ships;
- Licensing Manual (For Verification Applicants Certificates & Resumes Including Interview Questionnaires with Recruiting Guide);
- Employment Manual;
- Medical Manual;
- Seafarers’ Employment Agreements;
- Annual Leave Calculator;
- Payroll Manual;
- Complaint Procedure.
The process will be like below;
- After you send your good ship particular & Accommodation Drawing we spend 3 days for studying it and contacting the relevant maritime administration;
- And we have to inspect your good ship and office in order we can produce for you the Gap Analysis Report;
- And then after closing all non-conformities if any and clear all issues with the relevant maritime administration we can start customizing the required documentation helping you to maintain the proper implementation throughout the operational life of your good ship, meantime she will get well prepared for holding the new DMLC I/DMLC II Certificates From The Relevant Authorities & Classification Societies as Applicable..
You need further information please don’t hesitate and contact us.
You must be logged in to post a comment.